Prototipo de Doki! Doki! Crazy Land a la venta

Una consola popular de videojuegos ? que otra que el inmortal Family Game, si nunca jugaste con uno de estos es porque no existís !! Entrá y disfrutá de este fantástico clon y sus bizarreadas acá !

Moderador: DRAKE HARRIS

Yay
Machacador de botones
Machacador de botones

Prototipo de Doki! Doki! Crazy Land a la venta

Mensaje por Yay » 07/10/15 4:34

Cambia la carátula y varios detalles en el juego :)

http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/index. ... 3#msg84103

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messagevie ... did=153398
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
**Here it is, the Crazy Land sales thread! Matt and I have been releasing protos for many years, and this is one that we are very, very excited to bring to the NES.

- This is NOT a presale thread. All 150 copies are 100% finished and ready to ship!

This is BY FAR our highest quality release to date, so I want to go over what is different his time around:

Reduced Pricing for all regions:
As our games became nicer in quality, we began charging a premium. These games are TEN DOLLARS CHEAPER anywhere in the world. Hopefully this helps the budget of everyone who purchases a copy.

Easier Payment and Transactions:
No more jumping through hoops to buy a copy. I've streamlined the process so that you can buy a game and have it shipped likely within 48 hours.

Actual Cardboard Boxes:
You spoke, we listened. I love Bit Boxes, you all don't. Qixmaster has produced the highest quality after market boxes we've ever sampled. The quality is exceptional and these games will look like any other released game in your collection

Greeting Carts Cart Shells:
We Love the PCBs from Infinite Lives and do not see ourselves using anyone else in the future. That being said, their cart shells were not of the highest quality and we needed to address that. The shells provided by Greeting Carts are, without exaggeration, near identical in quality to those of the original OEM NES carts. They are friggin' amazing!

Full Color Manual:
We love fsped's printing and wanted to go beyond the poster this time. People always ask for manuals, and this time we came through. Full color and insanely high quality, these manuals are legit!

So, what do you get?

- The game is made of COMPLETELY NEW PARTS! No carts were harmed in the making of this game:
- The game uses BRAND NEW PCBs! The first and only game that has ever appeared on these boards is Crazy Land.
- The game uses BRAND NEW CART SHELLS! These are NES style cart shells created by Greeting Carts.
- The game uses CARDBOARD BOXES! High quality boxes by Qixmaster.
- The game has a FULL COLOR MANUAL! Outstanding quality from fsped.
- The game uses professional printed and cut vinyl stickers. Very, very happy about the quality of stickers for this release, they're absolutely fantastic in my opinion.
- Each cart has a HAND NUMBERED SECURITY STICKER! Looks cool as hell!
- The game also includes a styrofoam block to allow proper seating in box.

Saludos
Imagen

Responder